Review Pasta at pastaboxcm

PASTABOX :The Real Italian Taste


ไม่มีข้อความกำกับภาพอัตโนมัติ

         This blog is my first  blog that I write. I would like to  share my experience about this shop.
this is a famous Italian  concept ,the food in here are have own unique. the taste are very good for me 
There is a combine of different pastas and different sauces (bolognese, carbonara, mushroom &cream and arrabiata). There are two size salads that are Mix Salad and Caprese Salad. Overall staff is very friendly, and not accustomed to foreign customers . I think it is more known for the deliveries, which are also possible. Pasta quality is good.
            This shop are suitable for every age,who love to eat Italian food and love pasta I guarantee that it will not disappoint you, and it worth to eat because the price are cheap and good quality, good service . the located on Santitham. if you want to more information you can contact at this number 052017161. the staff will give you the detail with friendly.


the friendly staff



Atmosphere in the shop: the shop are small and very clean
                     

                       
Spaghetti with Carbonara sauce
 

Spaghetti with hot basil


Mix Salad



Pasta for take away



Here is link to order food from Pastabox mealsonwheels4u.com/food_shows.php?restaurant_id=220










ความคิดเห็น

  1. Wow, I think spaghetti look yummy. I must try it ,hahaha.

    ตอบลบ
    คำตอบ
    1. Thank you. you can come at pastabox to try pasta.The staff will take care of you.

      ลบ
  2. Those Italian food look very good and l hope to have it there one time.

    ตอบลบ
  3. Nice information. How long did you work in this restaurant?

    ตอบลบ
  4. I saw your blog make me want to try your food blog. How much does it cost? Good!👍

    ตอบลบ
  5. I live at Santitham.It surprise me because I never know before that there have the shop like this lol.I have to try it soon.

    ตอบลบ
  6. I have seen this shop many times, but I never try it. And my friend told me that spaghetti of this shop are very delicious and the taste is real Italian food. If I have a chance I'll try it.

    ตอบลบ
  7. Your pictures are good, but I think by each one you should give a description of the food. It should also be handy if you could give a link to another website which gives the recipe and ingredients of each of your dishes. Good luck!

    ตอบลบ

แสดงความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

Review The Baristro at Ping River